Ответить
 This rule is for Royal Path of exile currency players
Rskingdom
17 февраля 2020 10:42
Сообщение #1

Новичок

This rule is for Royal PoE goods players specifically in hardcore, like myself. While I was competing, I watched the leaderboards just like a hawk. There were frequently Path of Exile players who were creating more expertise than me per hour, and that sometimes even handed me. But I didn't panic or try and farm more difficult content. I remained in areas where I had been convinced I wouldn't die. Every single Path of Exile player who gunned past me ended up dying, and gradually but certainly, I made my way up the ladder.

Obviously, slow is relative here, because I was moving very quickly. By way of example, I had been farming roughly 40 million experience an hour whilst Path of Exile players doing considerably more challenging content were earning approximately 50 -- 60 million expertise at the time. It wasn't worth the risk to farm a bit faster, which became evident in their deaths.

If you want to go for a Demi, you need to admit right off the bat that cash is not important. Whether your race is either voided or not, invest everything you have on faster progression. When I finally died at par 94 in Mayhem, I made a new character. I'd built up 800 Chaos Orbs at this point, and I purchased the best items on the market so as to gear myself up.

Once I had geared up my brand new personality, I dumped the entirety of the remaining chaos into maps. Mapping can be very unforgiving, and on a primary personality you'll certainly spend most of your time trapped on early maps. In case you've got the in-POE game money to bypass this at all, you ought to use it. My first character took six times to level to 94. My next personality took 2 and a half a week to buy poe currency strike 93, and that is largely due to the currency I was prepared to install.
Быстрый ответ Ответить
1чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)
Пользователей: 0

Сейчас: 7 апреля 2020 11:37

Морская натуральная соль для детей