Ответить
 World of Warcraft Classic Review
xysoom
27 января 2021 10:53
Сообщение #1

Активный участник

World of Warcraft Classic Review

In honor of World of Warcraft’s upcoming 15th anniversary, and in response to pleas from players, Blizzard has released Classic. Available to anyone with an active subscription, this version of the game resets the game back to its original state back in 2004. Further new content will then gradually roll out, all the way up to and including 2006’s 40 man Naxxramas raid.To get more news about buy WoW Classic Items, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

Playing World of Warcraft Classic is an experience unlike any other. While most old games can still be played with a console from your attic, the original version of WoW was something many thought we’d never see again. As an ever-evolving MMORPG, earlier versions were thought to be gone forever - until now.

Classic takes players back to a time when things were slower-paced and harder work. But for many, this experience is what made us fall in love with Azeroth to begin with. Being able to take a trip back through time is reigniting the fascination I originally felt for this MMORPG way back when I first began to play.

The fact that new realms are continually being opened and players are reporting long queues to get in suggests I'm not the only one desperate to trek around the Azeroth of days gone by.

The biggest and most drastic change that players who came to WoW in 2011 or later will notice is that the world looks very different. This is because Blizzard used the Cataclysm expansion, launched in December 2010, to revamp both Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms. This change included a total overhaul of both looks and quests. Reverting back makes Classic a very different experience.

In the years that followed Cataclysm, the world around us was slowly fixed and drastically changed. Capital cities have been most affected by this, becoming larger and more complex as the years have passed by. Walking into the original Orgimmar, in particular, is a very surreal experience. While it still looks fantastic, it’s far smaller than the city we know today.

For those of us who played back in 2004 - 2006 the nostalgia is real. For me, it’s like jumping into a time machine. I was instantly taken back to when my teenager was a tiny baby and I used to rock her against my chest while fishing with my free hand.

Back in those days, WoW was my way to relax and unwind as well as a means of socializing when having small children kept me tied to the house. Those memories are very powerful but the Classic experience is more than just evoking them.
Ответить
1чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)
Пользователей: 0

Сейчас: 4 марта 2021 17:40

Морская натуральная соль для детей